Cyber-attacks are dynamic and unpredictable, hence making unwarranted assumptions can be costly. If executed properly, decision-making techniques, along with technologies, will help mitigate and minimize the effects of Cyber-attacks.
The Global IT Eye consists of comprehensive, proactive monitoring systems incorporating industry-leading technologies and custom-developed systems by Global IT engineers. The Global IT Eye computer security was originally developed for in-depth data center monitoring and alert systems with an always-on, fastest possible mentality, and is now offered to all managed services customers.
Proactively monitor network uptime and computer resources with automated notification, policies for automation, procedures for governance, and personnel to enforce compliance and protect data.
- Compliance with industry standards like HIPAA, PCI, SOC
- Proactive monitoring; partially or all systems, networks, resources, and devices
- Operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year
- Live Grid, provides real-time proactive protection, detecting threats before they enter your system
- Advanced malware detection
- Next-generation firewalls
- Browser protection
- Light Footprint
- Attachment or program inspection
- Pattern signatures
- Behavior monitoring
- Blacklist lookup
- High performance
- Management administration console maintained by Global IT
- Malware and Virus removal tech support for healthcare, schools, logistics, hospitality, and more
Why Choose the Global Eye Security Monitoring System?
Free protection can be unreliable, ineffective, and preinstalled with spyware. Data loss, outage time, ransomware, or damaged reputation can cost your business thousands of dollars. Investing in reliable data security systems is a great way to protect your brand and business operations.
One of our customers (5-star hotel in Beverly Hills) decided to make the switch to Global IT. They already had a security system, but we recommended they switch. Immediately, Global Eye picked up malware and security vulnerabilities that their old vendor and software didn’t detect. Global IT quickly took control of the malware and removed, never to return again.
With a vast depth of experience, Global IT Eye can detect vulnerabilities that our competitors cannot.
Security systems are great, but they are only fully effective with a well-orchestrated, managed service provider plan.
- Flow record with blacklist monitoring
- Penetration testing
- Policy enforcement
- Remote and on-site support
- Onsite preventative maintenance and support
- Monitor network health and performance
- Track and work with 3rd party vendors
- Long and short-term planning
- Hardware/software sourcing
- Telecom Services Monitoring
Managed services packages can be customized for every business demand.
Global IT has 100% 5-star reviews on Yelp and was ranked one of the 30 Best Small Companies to Watch by the Silicon Review. Shop our managed IT packages today.